from original by General Motors - mid 1970's.
- … is the most important person in our business.
- … is not dependent on us -- we are dependent on them.
- … is not an interruption of our work -- they are the
purpose of it.
- … does us a favor when they call -- we are not doing
them a favour by serving them.
- … is part of our business -- not an outsider.
- … is not a cold statistic -- they
are flesh-and-blood human beings with feelings and emotions
like our own.
- … is not someone to argue or match wits with.
- … is the person who brings us their wants -- it is
our job to fill those wants.
- … is deserving of the most courteous and attentive
treatment we can give to them.
- … is the life-blood of THIS business.
We Look Forward To Serving You
Power accepts Visa, MasterCard and Interac